Like many organisations, Holy Trinity is now facing a huge financial impact due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
We receive no regular income from the Government or Church of England for the maintenance or running of the priory church and rely on the income we generate from those who visit us. During these difficult times, we continue to work to further our mission and safeguard the future of the church. If you would like to support us in this work, please consider making a donation below. Thank you for your support.
- Donate online - click here to donate online by card or set up regualr giving.
- Set-up a Standing Order - if you would like to set-up a standing order download the form and return to Adam at the address below.
- Send a cheque - cheques should be made payable to PCC Holy Trinity Church and sent to Adam at the address below. If you wish, you can download and complete the 'single gift' section on the standing order form.
- Give through telephone or online banking - if you wish to give this way our bank details below. Please let Adam (akingabydaly [at] gmail.com) know if you are donating this way.
- Bank: Yorkshire Bank
- Sort code: 05-04-54
- Account number: 16846098
- Leave a legacy - since the first church was founded on this site in AD741, the church has relied on the generous gifts left by our forebears - people from every walk of life. Still today, legacies form an important part of Holy Trinity's income. If you are interested in leaving a gift in your Will, please contact Adam Kingaby-Daly at akingabydaly [at] gmail.com
If you have a query around giving, please contact Adam Kingaby-Daly at akingabydaly [at] gmail.com
Cheques and Standing Order forms can be returned to: Adam Kingaby-Daly, The Cottage, 220 Mount Vale, York, YO24 1DL