All are welcome to our services during Advent and Christmas.
Due to the uncertainty about gathering in person, to help us all celebrate Christmas, all of our special services will be held online and by telephone. We hope this will bring comfort to all, wherever they are, especially those who are potentially not able to be together with loved ones.
If you wish to 'attend' one or all of the carol services, please register using the buttons below. This will help us distribute the orders of service and ensure everyone can take part as Zoom place limits on the number of attendees. If you need support joining by telephone, please email info [at] holytrinityyork.org or call 01904 630518.
This year, for our Christmas campaign, we are fundraising for four York charities that support and reach out to some of the most vulnerable people in our communities. It is during the time of lockdown that the most vulnerable have struggled the most. The church will distribute proceeds from the Christmas Appeal between SASH, MySight York, Older Citizens Advocacy York and The Island.
How to donate:
- Online by clicking the link here.
- By BACS or electronic transfer to account 16846098, sort dode 05-04-54 (Yorkshire Bank) - please add 'Christmas appeal' to the payment reference.
- By cheque payable to PCC Holy Trinity Church (marked as 'Christmas appeal' on the reverse) and post to 2 Cromarty Cottages, Birdsall, Malton, YO17 9NN.
Christingle in a bag
Ready for the Christmas Eve service, collect your Christingle in a bag from the church building on Sunday 20 December (10am-12pm) or Wednesday 23 December (10am-3pm).
Advent Carol Service - Sunday 29 November at 6.00 pm
A service of carols and readings to start Advent.
- To register for the event click here [this will provide details of the Zoom and Facebook links].
- Download the order of service
Christmas Carol Service - Thursday 17 December at 7.00 pm
A traditional service of Christmas carols and readings. To register for the event click here [this will provide details of the Zoom and Facebook links].
Read for Christmas Eve, come and collect your Christingle pack from the church building. Collection times:
- 10am to 12pm on Sunday 20 December
- 10am to 2pm on Wednesday 23 December
Christingle Service - Christmas Eve at 4.00pm
The Christmas story told for you and old with the giving of Christingles to all. To register for the event click here [this will provide details of the Zoom and Facebook links].